Oh yes, private streets are always a problem. In fact, I feel uncomfortable
even walking down  dead end roads to survey, and so I avoid them. Usually I
just record the first number, then guess the rest of the numbers on dead end
streets.

NLS definately would be better.

That being said, who should be contacted to create a tasking manager for this?
--
 Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
 https://tutanota.com

30 Oct 2020, 22:09 by scolebou...@joda.org: