On Sat, Nov 07, 2020 at 02:21:43PM +0000, Robert Whittaker (OSM lists) wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Nov 2020 at 13:02, ael via Talk-GB <talk-gb@openstreetmap.org>
> wrote:
> > On Sat, Nov 07, 2020 at 12:11:42PM +0000, Robert Whittaker (OSM lists)
> > wrote:
> > > For anyone who's interested, I've just updated my "Survey Me" tool at
> > > https://osm.mathmos.net/survey/ .
> >
> > I took a look and it flagged up
> >   https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/3149722064
> > as having no name. But it has a perfectly good name?
>
> It's not flagging https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/3149722064 , it's
> flagging the building next to it:
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/679205532 . That building is tagged
> with shop=yes but no has name=* tag. When an issue concerns an
> existing OSM object, you'll find a direct link to that object in the
> popup bubble when you click/tap on the icon.

I thought that I tried that. I clicked on the edit, and that didn't
works as I recall. I just tried again and now realize that the
"shop=yes" is also a link, and indeed that worked.

> In this case see: https://osm.mathmos.net/survey/#19/51.7885/-1.4833 .
> If the building is only that single shop, then you could remove the
> shop node and transfer the tags to the building way. If the building
> also has other uses (e.g. there's a flat above the shop, or it
> contains more than one shop) then it might be better to remove the
> shop=yes tag from the building, and move the shop node inside the
> bounds of the building instead.

A later mapper added the tag to the building without moving the shop
node, and duplicating the shop tag hence this problem. I will update.

ael