On 19/10/2020 20:14, Gregory Williams wrote:
I've now got round to updating the code on my solar comparison site
Suggestion for further improvement:  When a building is identifiable
associated with a set of generators, only count one for comparison
against the FIT data.  Then (say) a house with panels on two different
roof-faces will not over-count for the geographical region.

(I just found an LSOA with 4 of 13 mapped.  But 2 were on one home.
A terrace too, so now I must split it, so the 1 on another home in
the block is really distinct)
--
Cheers,
  Jeremy