On 12/12/2020 19:47, Nick wrote:
Hi Andy

Yes I understand the tag that has been used (i.e. designation) although I was suggesting the tag "Bridleway", the question that Martin posed was that "at zoom level 15, driveways are not shown", so the work around in this case might be to make a way with feature type = Bridleway?

Hi Nick,

"highway=bridleway" is in use, and is used to mean something designed for horses to use.  In rural areas that might coincide with something that also has the legal "designation=public_bridleway", but sometimes not - farmers may add "permissive bridleways" through their fields to allow access as an existing horse route.

From the description given, I don't think this is an actual bridleway as such (see the picture at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:highway%3Dbridleway ), and so I don't think it would make sense to map it in OSM as a "highway=bridleway".

Best Regards,

Andy