I've put them up on Google Drive, linked to from the wiki -
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Ireland/Roads/Cork

They appear to have scanned them as images hence the large size.  I've
almost completed converted the Bandon Area to a spreadsheet.  Took much
longer than I anticipated.  I'll make a wiki page with the info once done,
hopefully tonight