Hi Stephen,

There are sheets from the Bodleian library that are available as
replacements for sheets Trinity supplemented their won collection with
which came from GSI (Geological Survey Ireland). I took a look at your
sheet and it looks like one of the GSI ones alright (black and white as
opposed to grayscale) so it should be included in the batch of
replacements.

Dave