Hi,

Robert W's comparison tool now includes schools in Northern Ireland. Looks
like it could do with some work as current progress is at 18.8%.

Comparison tool: http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/schools/progress/
More info: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/UK_Quarterly_Projects
Tag for including official reference numbers: ref:deniirn=* (note the
double i - stands for Department for Education Northern Ireland -
Institution Ref Number).

Best,
Rob