>I'd also be hesitant to remove pre-existing data if it's not incorrect. Is
>there a reason you >want to do this? Sorry, just trying to understand.

In simple terms there were different mobile camera zones. Over time
some were added and some removed by garda. The garda data is the
correct set. Zones are changed every few years.

Fixed cameras are a different matter. I believe most do not work and
are in areas long bypassed, but there are notable exceptions. We can
manually confirm this. We will also need to manually confirm speed
limits but that is a different project. There are lots of new 30km/h
zone signs popping up everywhere.