From: Colm Moore <colmmoor...@hotmail.com>
Sent: 22 September 2016 21:20
To: talk-ie@openstreetmap.org
Subject: [OSM-talk-ie] Broken Islands

Hi,
Can someone look at Cape Clear (island) and Sherkin Island? The boundaries seem
to be set up (and many details added), but they aren't areas.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/389717766http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/389900878
In comparison, Hare Island appears as an area.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/190629034

In parallel, do we have a policy on Gaeltacht names?
Colm