On 5/15/2015 10:33 PM, Sajjad Anwar wrote:
Couple of things to keep in mind here -

1. We'd need open licensing, or it should say that tracing for
OpenStreetMap is permitted.
2. The layers should be in Web Mercator projection. There are quite a
few Bhuvan layers that are not.
There's two sides to this - one is getting the imagery, the other is having it hosted somewhere.

If you can get the imagery under a usable license, I'm sure someone can host it. Once it's hosted, it can be added to the list for iD and P2 (https://github.com/osmlab/editor-imagery-index) and to the JOSM wiki (http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Maps)