On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 11:17 PM, I Chengappa <imchenga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Some of these editors have been active again. While most of their edits
> seem to be useful, some of the data is wrong, and some edits have been
> destructive. They do not respond to changeset comments. The areas of
> activity include Mysore and Bangalore cities (I've not checked any others).
> It would be useful if these areas could be monitored.

Made a changeset review list to keep a watch on the whole group, please add
to it if someone is missing:

https://osmcha.mapbox.com/?usernames=Hemanth+kumar+goli%2CAvinashk%2CJitesh+Khanna%2Cchaitanyareddy%2CGIS+EXICUITIVE%2Cpujarinee%2CASHISH+R+SINGH%2CAruna+V%2CChaithra123%2CEkta+Ranjan%2Cdrishya%2Cchaitra+v+nadig%2Cg+sumithra%2C+Sridhar+s+k&is_suspect=False&is_whitelisted=True&harmful=False&checked=False