Thanks Aruna for the queries.

On 4 April 2017 at 15:56, Paul Norman <penor...@mac.com> wrote:

> I'd stay away from translation. name:* tags are for names in different
> languages, not translations of names.

I do get the difference. Which is why, all the options (Wikidata, Google
translate, Yet to be built self learning Suggestion provider) are there as
suggestions. I firmly believe and have been only proven right when I am
seeing nodes of places I have never been to. Unlike mapping with
satellites, naming must ideally be done by person who has visited / has a
street sign board as reference. But for usable local maps, there is a need
to localize quickly and these assisted options could improve the pace.

--
Regards
Srikanth.L