Hello All,

I have been working on "Farmer Distress Helpline" project in newly created
Vikarabad District,Telangana called KisanMitra, and as part of it looking
to map the primary data which we get from farmers, but also various
secondary data like Rainfall, Ground Water level, cropping pattern this
year, and many more to understand the Issues more deeply, & also to find
inter linkages.
For the same, I tried to geocode some of the village data we have within
our system, but have not been successful. I have only tried a few addon's
in google sheets(I know a very bad attempt!!) Anyone has a good idea of how
to achieve the same in a better way with lesser errors ? Is there a list of
geo-coded info of villages along with corresponding Mandals we could use if
already available?
Fairly new at mapping, so eagerly looking for guidance to get going !!

Cheers,
Harsha
+919966089839 <+91%2099660%2089839>
--