There's the tag "on_demand=yes" (example:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/2517951362). Although I think that
adding this kind of information as a description would be good enough:
OSM isn't a replacement for a timetable, so the information is of
limited use anyway. ;-)

The name tag of any object should contain its name only.

Martin