Hey,

I've seen that the new tunnels of the SS508 road (Bolzano-Sarntal) has
been opened yesterday [1]. I've now mapped the new sections in OSM,
but I'm a bit unsure about the state of the old road:

From what I can tell, the road will still be open until the points
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/143455939 and
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4559284296 (to access the driveway
to the farms and hiking path #4). But what about the part in the
middle where hiking path #4B comes down to the road? Is that section
(e.g. http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/26743420) also still usable
(only by hikers)?

Also, at the point where hiking path #4 starts, there used to be a bus
stop (see http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1780276746), which I guess
has been moved to somewhere else.

If anyone has more information or can check in person, please let me
know (or even better: fix/improve it in OSM yourself)!

Thanks,
Martin

[1]
http://www.provinz.bz.it/news/de/news.asp?news_action=4&news_article_id=571546