Vi giro un estratto dalla ML dedicata agli sviluppatori di WikiMedia in
cui si parla dei progetti su OSM:

We now have a clear plan of action for getting OpenStreetMap maps
embedded in Wikimedia wiki (e.g. Wikipedia) pages:

* Wikimedia will set up a database to mirror the OSM data (Planet.osm)
* Wikimedia will set up its own rendering infrastructure for rendering
tiles & other maps from the OSM data
* The existing MediaWiki extensions for displaying OSM data in a
MediaWiki article will be improved to work acceptably in production on
Wikimedia servers

--
Edoardo 'Yossef' Marascalchi
ICT Consultant