Sorry for answering in English. I can read Italian, but writing it is
harder. Here in Belgium we made the names of the stops more unique by
prepending the names of the villages (outside of the larger cities, at
least)
It is normal that 2 stops which are nearby one another have the same name.
Those Coppino stops in your example would not all get Coppino from the
transport company as their name over here.
I don't really like the idea to prepend the ref numbers like Google seems
to do. Would it be an idea to add the line numbers between parentheses
after the name for those stops?

Polyglot