Hi Andrea,

There is still an historic=monument.

Sorry, done.

If I'm not mistaken, the proposal is to map an "oratorio" in the following
> way:
> amenity=community_centre
> community_centre=parish_hall
> denomination=catholic
> religion=christian

Ok I fixed

The problem is that without a tagging plan we have to scan for features in
> your OSM file to see if they are mapped correctly :-/

I tried to make it clearer, please review them.

Why did you avoid "not residential" buildings?

For example, the following building is still not correctly mapped (and it
> is not the only one):
> https://postimg.org/image/p3b4wmsgz/

yes but that was a problematic one: if I creat two building parts and a
building feature that contains them, josm validator marks them as an error.
(perhaps for the particular shape). I solved by erasing the lower part that
surrounded the main building.

(and it is not the only one)

I checked again, I hope it's better now

Anyway it seems the OSM file is in much better shape. Let's hope to finish
> this review soon :-)

thanks for your patience ;)

bye