Da: Jessica Bergmann <jessica.bergm...@hotosm.org>
Date: mar 8 ott 2019 alle ore 18:04
Subject: [HOT] Volunteers Needed! Measuring HOT's Global Impact
To: HOT <h...@openstreetmap.org>

Hi everyone,

I hope this email finds you well -- I wanted to be in touch about an
exciting volunteer opportunity that we are hoping you will consider getting
involved in!

*About the task:*
HOT is working with Heidelberg University to consider ways that we can
better measure our impact and the impact of more than 200,000 mapping
volunteers. A key aspect of this is understanding what sectors OSM data is
being utilized in. We are looking for volunteers who can help us to
categorize mapping tasks from the Tasking Manager so we can identify what
sectors that map data has supported (ie: disaster response, economic
development, public health, etc.).

*What's required?*
Attend a short training or pick up the training materials to learn how to
complete the task and track your work!

*How much time do I need to volunteer?*
With over 7,000 tasks in the Tasking Manager, we could use all the help we
can get! Ideally, we'd love volunteers who can contribute at least 5 hours
of time, but we're willing to work with you to identify what the right fit
for your schedule is.

*When does the task need to be completed?*
October 28!

*How can I get involved?*
information on how to get started!

*Can I share this opportunity with others?*
Absolutely! If you're a part of a local OSM community, YouthMappers
chapter, or other group that can dedicate time towards this task, we'd love
to chat! Host a 2 hour volunteer event, provide some snacks, and have a
group help us to better understand HOT's impact worldwide!

Thanks a lot for your consideration -- be in touch by email as soon as
possible if you're interested in getting involved so we can get started!

Cheers,

Jess

--
*Jessica Bergmann*
Partnerships & Community Programs Associate