Hi Frederico,

Thank you for your email and your suggestion.

Yes, I think at a later stage our project should display a map layer for
vending machines offering refill capacity for reusable water bottles in an
eco-conscious manner (ie no single-waste).

Irrespective of the magnitude of the fee  charged...

Best regards,

Stuart