After long discussions on the tagging group, the tag pair

drinking_water:refill = yes and
drinking_water:refill:network = network1;network2

have been voted and enacted.

𝗘𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 is now starting the phase 2 of
its project to combat single-use plastic. We are adding cafés, restaurants
and hotels willing to join the fight by offering tap water refill for free
to anyone who wants to refill their reusable bottle.

https://www.facebook.com/EuropeanWaterProject/posts/145583536923046

You can participate in building this global collaborative refill network in
two ways:

★ If you know cafes owners or you are willing to join us, please message us
by FB, and we will send you stickers to affix on the café door (and some
instructions).

★ If you know of cafes near you already participating in a refill program,
you can geolocalize them and add them directly to the OpenStreetMap open
data database – accessible to all.
Thank you for joining us in this 100% open data and collaborative project
to combat single-use plastic.

Best regards,

Stuart