Hi everyone,
for everyone interested here's an update.
I split the data on 따릉이 bike stations by district and analyzed the
positions more precisely in my district (중랑구, 52 stations) and found 3
stations with invalid data. Better than nothing, but at that point I
gave up on automatic import of the whole thing, and switched to manual
import with individual checks for each station.

It's a bit more tiresome so it might take longer, but I'm still on the project.

If anyone is motivated and wants to work on a specific district,
please let me know and I can send you a JOSM file with all stations
for that district, with name and tags pre-filled. All you have to do
at that point will be to open the file in JOSM to verify the location,
remove duplicates (already existing entries), add english name if
possible, for each station.

Thanks!
Faustin