Hi Florian

I invite you to make comments on the OpenStreetMap forum (
http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewforum.php?id=12) because there's more
Dutch mappers active there. Awaiting your input there, I'll already do a
short reply to you,

<or a couple of years i have been to Zeeland in Autumn and as always i have
a little time
to spend on mapping.>

Great, especially on POI's there's a lot of work left

<Are you planning to move the addresses on the appropriate building
outlines?>

No. Since the address nodes are in the proximity of the entrance that would
substantially lower the quality

<In some rare cases where i added POIs i did so but i'd like to hear about
local preference. I have done ~40k Adresses Germany and i put the address on
the building wherever possible. If multiple addresses share the building
i leave them as nodes.>

There's no special local preference, so the standard OSM practice applies.
In the case of one building/one POI I add all information (including
address info) to the building outline ánd I prefer to put the entrance node
on the building outline. In the case of one building/multiple POI's I put
all POI info in a node.

<What about strange buildings from the BAG import? I have a couple cases
where
the building outline does not at all match the building in a mapbox sat
imagery.>

The BAG should contain the correct building outline, since this is
Cadastral information, nowadays updated very often. But as any database,
the BAG might incidentally have errors. Satellite imagery though is at risk
of being well outdated. So in these cases it's possibly best to have groun
truth info to determine the correct building outline.

<I also found a BAG imported underground parking which is rendered very
prominent
on the map. From looking at the data i have the feeling that a layer=-1
should
at least be added but.>

I agree., all underground buildings should have had layer -x

<What about the "and" tags from the original import? What about correcting
the landuse stuff from the original import (landuse=farm -> farmland etc)
and all the topology errors with overlapping landuses.>

I always remove tags like AND_nosr. Of the hours I spend on OSM most are
updating routing errors and POI's. But maybe others are working on landuse
errors.

<Is there a page for Netherland mapping for OSM tourist?>

http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewforum.php?id=12 can give you the best
answers to specific questions

Cheers, Johan