Hi,

On 11/7/18 23:25, Pander OpenTaal wrote:
> While we are at it, I have tried contacting Geofabrik on this, but it
> never landed. Perhaps posting it here will help.

I've fixed the spelling problems, but it's not time to split up Belgium
yet. I explained that to someone @opentaal.org (unsure if it was you, he
didn't use the name Pander): Czechia, Spain, Austria, Australia, Brazil,
Sweden, China, India, Indonesia and a few second-level territories of
Canada, Russia, and Italy are each larger (in terms of data size) than
Belgium and will have to be split before we split up Belgium, at least
that's how things look like at the moment... who knows what data imports
are in the works ;)

I'll start a different thread about the Caribbean.

Bye
Frederik