On 9/27/20 19:25, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> On 9/27/20 6:44 PM, Pieter van Mill via Talk-nl wrote:
>> If there are any comments I would love to hear them,
> More mappers are active on the forum, you'll get more feedback there.
>
>  https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewforum.php?id=12
>
> Since you only talk about importing, also think about how the data will
> be updated.
And how to merge with existing trees that are (almost) on the same
location to prevent duplicates. This step could also be repeated with
update actions. Probably a generated list of possible duplicates that
have to be merged semi automatically. Must be tools for this available
already. Note that exiting trees can have more data, so that should be
kept in the merge.