Not in my area.

Google
http://www.google.com/mapmaker?gw=10&ll=14.630552,121.093025&spn=0.036873,0.039783&z=15
OSM
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=14.6332&lon=121.09233&zoom=15&layers=B000FTF

No SM Marikina, no detailed ateneo campus, but I think it's just
matter of time when Google completes it.  This is good news for the
Philippines.  On my part, I'd still use/contribute/promote OSM as its
free as in beer and freedom.

cheers,
maning

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 7:25 PM, Eugene Alvin Villar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Or at least Metro Manila.
>
> See http://www.google.com/mapmaker and zoom into Metro Manila.
>
> The normal Google Maps (http://maps.google.com) still shows the wildly
> inaccurate street data but the data shown for Map Maker is quite impressive!
> They practically have 95% of Metro Manila covered. But I have to say that
> their data for Fort Bonifacio Global City is quite outdated. Hehehe.
>
> Basing on the quality of the data alone, I'm certain that Google will push
> this to the normal Google Maps soon.
>
> How do you think will this affect our efforts at OSM? To be sure, I'll still
> contribute to OSM since I want freely-licensed street data--not one that is
> copyrighted to Google alone.
>
> Cheers,
> Eugene Villar
> --
> http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com

| __.-._ |"Ohhh. Great warrior. Wars not make one great." -Yoda |
| '-._"7' |"Freedom is still the most radical idea of all" -N.Branden|
| /'.-c |Linux registered user #402901, http://counter.li.org/ |
| | /T |http://esambale.wikispaces.com|