Thanks Ahmed!  I added them in my personal blog:

http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/

Most of what I write in my personal blog talks about OSM and free
geospatial thingies.  Is it possible to just aggregate OSM philippines
related posts to the osm.org.ph blog?  Just like the planet
openstreetmap:
http://blogs.openstreetmap.org/

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 12:43 PM, Eugene Alvin Villar <sea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nice buttons! I'll add them up to some of my websites/blogs.
>
> As for the blog, I'd volunteer but I'm already hard-pressed to write for my
> own blogs that I'm not sure at this point in time if I can commit to writing
> for yet another blog. Well, I could probably cross-post all of the
> OSM-related blog posts that I write on my main blog to this proposed
> OSM.org.ph blog if that's ok.
>

> On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 3:18 AM, Ahmed Farooq <ah...@enthropia.com> wrote:
>>
>> http://www.openstreetmap.org.ph/ - we've now included some ready-made
>> buttons to use for the website.
>>
>> Wanted to know if there are volunteers to help post/run a blog? It would
>> be
>> most useful as a public face.
>>
>> -A

cheers,