Hi,

I've just completed my first experiment in making a new Garmin map,
something like this:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3078/3208708206_0607e56f6e.jpg

Features:
1. city names and roads searchable (in etrex you can search with Find
> All POIs)
2. routable (though I'm having problems with ferry routes)
3. contourlines at 40 meter interval! great for hikers, mountain
bikers and off road navigators

My problem is the file is sooo big, around 200 MB.  I can't upload it
to my free wikipage anymore.  So I'm looking for a place to throw them
to.

Any ideas?  Or perhaps I should sell them already? Hmmmm.
No.

--
cheers,
maning