With more eyeballs all bugs are seen (Linus Torvalds)

> Doing a quick check on proportions and shapes of different tracks from
> different portion of
> the map, I think the data supplied is trash. :-(

As per Rally's assessment, I am holding-off to importing this data.
Unless, others can make sense of how we can use this for OSM.  I can
provide a download link to anyone who wants to play around with it.
If you think it's useable for OSM, we can discuss this here.

Personally, nanghinayang lang ako, if this is good data (or at least
useful) a good chunk of roads will be added to OSM.  But as Rally
said,
> So, we'll surely get in trouble or lose good reputation for uploading bad
> data, hehe

I'd rather accept someone saying we have wrong data because of an
honest newbie experimenting around than importing data we know having
big problems.

Thanks Rally for doing the assessment.  Any other comments?

--
cheers,
maning