Something that strikes me as odd here is that it seems impossible to go north on MacArthur through this intersection. I am pretty sure I've gone north there myself on several occasions, but it's a while ago aand I'm back in London now so I can't verify.
Can someone local verify this?
Also, I'm pretty sure  you can turn left as well (under the viaduct), right?
Ronny.

maning sambale wrote:
junsamboy and others,

I edited the San Fernando area for a lot of obvious errors:

Mostly these area:
 - untagged ways
 - unconnected highways
 - duplicate nodes
 - overlapping highways

I think it requires several more passes because I may have missed
other errors.  Don't worry jun and ingguana, these errors are natural
for new areas.  We can improve on it as we learn the ropes.

So I appeal to other osm-ph members, maybe we can help the san
fernando contributors improve the data.  Please have a brief look and
correct the obvious errors.  The most common are unconnected
intersections.  This is very important for routing.

A critical road intersection is the olongapo-gapan-macarthur intersection:
http://osm.org/go/4zO2B2C9f--

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 11:03 AM, maning sambale