Thee is a chance that a possible edit war *could* happen, but it would be best
if the editors from the other countries add the claims of their home countries
(within the Spratlys). The downside to it is that it can be confusing due to
overlapping claims. At least it's better than a possible revert-remove other
claims-add own claims edit war.

BTW, I was planning to extend the boundary to the Scarborough Shoal (which is
considered as part of Philippine territory due to geographical proximity,
clamied by China due to its historical importance) and Island of Palmas area
(not part of Philippine territory per a decision of the Permanent Court of
Arbitration in 1928), but I think that that's too much (for now). And it's more
clear that Sabah and the Palmas area are no longer parts of Philippine
territory (in my opinion).

PS: I could add a boundary (with admin_level=6) around the islands in the
Spratlys that are "controlled" by the Philippines, since Kalayaan is al
municipality in Palawan.

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.
-----
http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/