Help!   as I was going around Mindoro doing coastline edits, I encountered
unfamiliar "nodes" just about south of Mamburao.  The nodes appear as big
white squares in JOSM, different from the usual small yellow square nodes.
What are they?  Did not want to touch them as they are not the usual nodes
like the others.

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 3:05 PM, maning sambale
<emmanuel.samb...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 10:47 AM, Jim Morgan <j...@datalude.com> wrote:
> > maning sambale wrote, On Thursday, 03 June, 2010 06:22 PM:
> >> FYI, I also finished Bohol and Panay.  I am starting Samar Island
> >> (offline for the moment in order not to break anything).
> >
> > Hah. I went to finish off Bohol myself a few days ago and saw you'd
> already done it.
> Don't we have more islands to conquer. :)
> FYI, I have "de-quantized" Samar mainland.
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/4897757
>
> > Jim
> >

> > --
> >   datalude: information security
> >   e: j...@datalude.com
> >   Philippines: +63 2 403 1311 / mob: +63 920 912 5830
> >   Hong Kong: +852 6840 6693
> >   w: http://www.datalude.com/
> >

> --
> cheers,