From: Eugene Alvin Villar <sea...@gmail.com>
To: tutubi <tut...@backpackingphilippines.com>
Cc: OpenStreetMap Philippines <talk-ph@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [talk-ph] Estrella-Pantaleon Bridge: what's the status?
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 17:18:05 +0800

I passed by Rockwell yesterday. The bridge apparently goes over J.P.
Rizal and does not start at J.P. Rizal as I thought. Unfortunately, I
don't know how it will connect to Pantaleon St. on the other side.

I've added the bridge now to OSM: http://osm.org/go/4zhHHU7R4--
I guess we're the first consumer map online or offline to have this
bridge. Hehehe.

:-)

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 6:52 PM, tutubi