From: axk <m-134594-628...@messages.openstreetmap.org>
To: anthony.bal...@gmail.com
Subject: [OpenStreetMap] Re: Re: Re: NGA-GNS uploads
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 03:26:35 +0100

Hi BlueArrow,

axk has sent you a message through OpenStreetMap with the subject Re: Re: Re:
NGA-GNS uploads:

==
hey anthony,

got your msg, tnx. i'm on travel d comin 9 days and only have very limited
internet connectivity from my cellfon, thats why i didnt reply. will do
once im back. if you want, you can forward our conversation to the mailing
list, so there is some time for discussion already. regards, and talk to
you in a week.

ax