2 years ago, my cousins got lost coming from Laurel going up to Tagaytay
ridge via these roads (they became narrower as they went up the mountain,
enough to fit one car only). So, I don't recommend any of the barangay roads
mentioned going down to Laurel via tagaytay ridge. It's rainy season.
Someone needs to verify first if they're slippery or 'tracks only' (4x4
trail).

The safer road to use is the one with disney-like castle, which is "Diokno
Highway" (green-color southwards).
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=14.0415573120117&lon=120.857334136963&zoom=13

Driving Directions:
Coming from Tagaytay, along Tagaytay-Nasugbu Road, turn left to Diokno Hwy
at the intersection just before reaching Nasugbu boundary. This road will
pass by Canyon Woods gate & Fantasy World (castles). At the end of Diokno
Highway, turn left to the provincial road going to Lemery.