Hi guys,

I guess there are no objections to this proposal?

I think we can have it on December 11, 2010, Saturday. There will be
minimal planning needed here. Just show up in the morning and we'll
provide the rest (walking papers, assignment, GPS units if needed,
etc). :-)

Eugene

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com