There is new satellite imagery!

Their satellite image of Eastwood City is even newer than Google's!

The imagery in the Bonifacio Global City area dates to around late
2009 to early 2010, same as with Google.

But ack! This is both a bad thing and a good thing. Good because we
have newer and higher resolution imagery to work with and bad because
the imagery does not align to the old one. The image is now fragmented
into different parts and many boundaries between images do not line up
perfectly. This will be a mess making sure that the data is correct
with respect to the average of GPS data.