This is also a reason to delete the EXIF and other meta-data should be removed
from photos you are placing in pulic sites, If you have left a track or the
GPS location is recored the people can know where you took the photo,
EG:Exactly where your house is..

Note this is more important on your mobile phones with the share option.

They could record the GPS on the photo, of your new lovely house, now everyone
in the world knows exactly where you live..

Regards Michael Cole.