Hi Ed,

I think there is no problem with adding a non-GPS-based ferry route.
There isn't any major routing decisions to be made for this short
ferry ride and somebody else can improve the ferry route geometry in
the future.

I don't want to add it now though since I'm not sure where the
terminal is in Subic Bay Freeport Zone.

Eugene

--
http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com