+1 Makati
-1 Makati City

+1 all cities with no similar provincial/regional names or equivalent
(anywhere in the PH) must be stripped of their "city" suffixes or prefixes
--- use a separate tag.
(only exemptions are those: Cebu City (province of Cebu), Quezon City
(Quezon Province), Sorsogon City (Sorsogon Province), Tarlac City (Tarlac
Province), and alike etc)

+1 no city suffix or prefix for the likes of cities of "San Fernando" in La
Union & Pampanga, even if there are towns of the same name such as San
Fernando's in Bukidnon, Camarines Sur, Cebu, Romblon & Masbate

for the same reason that Los Angeles and San Francisco doesn't have a city
suffix or prefix in most maps (eg. google maps),  we want to reduce map
clutter & maintain consistency of city labeling rules

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 11:16 AM, maning sambale <emmanuel.samb...@gmail.com