Hi Maning,

i'm also thinking of renaming them like the roads around Laguna.
I was thinking or using the main roads of the towns as boundaries say,
Calamba - Los Banos Road or highway.
I intend to use it for Surigao del Sur...

lots of update backlogs for me, lots of unuploaded traces

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 2:58 PM, maning sambale
<emmanuel.samb...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Forwarding this mail to the list for further discussion.

---
I explore, therefore I blog.

http://www.backpackingphilippines.com

"I don't need a map! I have the GPS. Never need a map again, thank you"
                              - Car lost on Route 66, Radiator Springs
(Cars)