i passed there last night, usual traffic but the construction on 32nd are
stll there

my alternate route there from Buendia/Kalayaan on 32nd (not for sedans on
heavy rains)

left to 5th street
right to 34th
left to the road going around PNOC/British School
right to U Parkway
U-turn
right to Triangle Drive
right to 11th
right to Kalayaan

perhaps I can make this left to 32nd instead of the U-turn
or 11th avenue/kalayaan may be lighter now that the ramp is now open?

c-5 is slow only up to Bagong Ilog unlike EDSA these days

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 12:50 AM, Rally de Leon <rall...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What's the name of this ramp again?
> (from old news)
>
> http://balita.ph/2010/11/26/300-m-flyover-project-soon-to-rise-in-bonifacio-global-city-taguig/
>
> I think i got the gps track of this BGC-C5 North Entry Ramp/Flyover
> last March 14
>
> I don't recommended (this yet) if you are in a rush coming from
> Buendia going to C5. That time I had a family emergency call, and
> tried my luck on this new flyover instead of using Kalayaan Ave route.
> I got stuck up in traffic with the many road repairs & stoplights
> along 32nd street.
>

> On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 12:10 AM, Eugene Alvin Villar <sea...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > maning,
> >
> > Rally actually beat you to it by about a day:
> > http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/11030523
> >
> > :)
> >
> > On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 10:22 AM, maning sambale
> > <emmanuel.samb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Confirmed.
> >> http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/maning/traces/1197920
> >> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/11036928

> detour
> >>>>>

> http://www.philstar.com/nation/article.aspx?publicationsubcategoryid=200&articleid=785069

---
I explore, therefore I blog.

http://www.backpackingphilippines.com

"I don't need a map! I have the GPS. Never need a map again, thank you"
                              - Car lost on Route 66, Radiator Springs
(Cars)