Hi Rally,

What you describe is what I would expect : zoom levels below 12 are updated
less frequently, and show older data, like the wrong Santa Maria position.
In Palawan the rivers data is there, but only visible in the older, not yet
updated tiles, and invisible in the recently rendered data (the higher zoom
levels).
Some tracks I added in the same location are already visible in zoom levels
over 12, so those tiles have been updated.

Cheers,

Totor