Dear Eugene,

Thank you very much for your very good feedback.

First of all, I just realized that attachments were not kept in the discussion
list. I have therefore posted here the proposed form for data collection:
<http://www.gaia-geosystems.org/PROJECTS/PHL/HF_fields_for_OSM_040213.doc>
http://www.gaia-geosystems.org/PROJECTS/PHL/HF_fields_for_OSM_040213.doc.

Now coming back to your feedback:

1.       Device used for location health facilities: Any device would be fine
as long as they allow to capture all the associated information reported in the
form (nbr of sat signal, horizontal accuracy, 5 decimals).

2.       Use of Bing Map: Did you ever do an assessment of the horizontal
accuracy of the images you can access through this platform? If yes, what is
the maximum horizontal error you have encountered over the Philippines? If not,
I would be interested in discussing a way to estimate this accuracy before
these images are being used for collecting points. What about the availability
of high resolution images in Bing map? Would you consider it has being equal or
better than in Google Earth?

3.       Copyright: thanks for pointing us to the Intellectual property code of
the Philippines. I I downloaded it from here
http://www.aijc.com.ph/PCCF/observatory/pfd%20files/policies/IPR/ipr.pdf  but
could not find the sentence you are referring to. Could you please tell me in
which section of the document it is mentioned? Maybe that the above link does
not point to the complete document.

Thanks once more for your inputs and in advance for your answer on the above.

Best regards, Steeve

Steeve Ebener, Ph.D.
CEO Gaia GeoSystems

P.O. Box 795 – P.C. 114, Muscat - Oman
cell: +968 952 57 526
email:  <mailto:steeve.ebe...@gaia-geosystems.org>
steeve.ebe...@gaia-geosystems.org

web:  <http://www.gaia-geosystems.org/> www.gaia-geosystems.org

Twitter: @GaiaGeosystems

LinkedIn:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/steeveebener>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/steeveebener

logo_emails_72One Planet, One System

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Thank you