maning sambale wrote, On Wednesday, 29 January, 2014 06:40 PM:
Might it be more prudent if we can consolidate several of the requests into
1, preferably in Manila? Outside of Manila, there is no group of mappers who
are also interested in spreading the word or giving lectures, workshops, and
tutorials.

Just thinking out loud here ... would it be possible to do tutorials or demos
online, using web conferencing software? Then the geographical location becomes
irrelevant. It defintely works for Slideshows and Q&A - I've done a few of them
on Online Security topics.

Here are a couple
        http://www.anymeeting.com/   (ad supported)
        https://www.meetingburner.com/  (ten participants free)

... and there are more around. Maybe OSM has an account with one of the paid
ones, which we could borrow for an hour?

Jim

--

   datalude: information security
   e: j...@datalude.com