As a site that promotes data transparency for efforts related to Yolanda,
what I would love to see is how the government and aid organizations are
allocating resources, re-building communities, or providing on the ground
support for recovery in these areas. More than just plans, I hope to see
the status of these projects, and where the finances are being handled.

It seems to me that the national government's efforts are not just slow,
they seem to be going nowhere.

*Erwin Olario*
» email: erwin@ <er...@ngnuity.net>*n**gnu**IT**y**.**net*
<http://ngnuity.net/> | gov...@gmail.com
» mobile: (PHL): +63 908 817 2013
» OpenPGP key: 3A93D56B | 5D42 7CCB 8827 9046 1ACB 0B94 63A4 81CE 3A93 D56B

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 12:14 PM, maning sambale <emmanuel.samb...@gmail.com