From: Erwin G. Olario <er...@ngnuity.net>
Date: Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 10:53 PM
Subject: OSM DRR Training in Calamian, Palawan

Hi everyone. I hope that all is well with you.

The Swiss Red Cross, along with the municipality of Busuanga, is
organizing a OpenStreetMap DRR training on 30th March to 1st April.
That's Monday to Wednesday of the Holy Week. You may then have the
rest of the holy week to spend as you wish.

Due to possibly limited flights, tickets for said sched may not be
available so the alternative training schedule is set for 19th 21st
March (Thursday to Saturday.)

Confirming your availability as soon as possible makes the Holy Week
schedule more likely. :D

We are looking for one more trainer who can join us in this program.
This is one way of brushing up what we learned from the ToT workshop,
and get a chance to help out Busuanga and put the word out about OSM.

Should you have any queries or concern, please feel free to write us back.

Best,

Erwin Olario
» email: er...@ngnuity.net | gov...@gmail.com
» mobile: (PHL): +63 908 817 2013
» OpenPGP key: 3A93D56B | 5D42 7CCB 8827 9046 1ACB 0B94 63A4 81CE 3A93 D56B

--
cheers,
maning