Hello!

I've been working with Steve Coast, founder of OpenStreetMap on attending a
working session with partners on several Map the Philippines initiatives.
Since he's flying all the way here, I've asked him if he can stay and meet
with the OpenStreetMap community on June 24. We should be able to work out
his flights to get him back the the States on time, so he's agreed!

Would you like to organize State of the Map Philippines or host a
mapathon/mapping event/meetup on June 24? We have several venue options and
I can share some of my event budget and event staff to help make this
happen. We also have a budget for some grant funding on disaster resiliency
and citizen engagement technologies as well and will be opening up a
pitching contest, we can announce this at the event to help raise more
awareness for OSM and our local community efforts.

Look forward to hearing from you. Please message me or reply with your
comments!

Celina

   celinaagaton.com <celina.aga...@gmail.com>
   Twitter @celinaagaton <http://twitter.com/celinaagaton>