Good day to the OSM Community here in the Philippines.

In light of the incoming typhoon Haima / Lawin which is predicted to
landfall in extreme northern Luzon at CAT5 strength, we encourage everyone
to map in OpenStreetMap preferably in the areas of Cagayan Valley and
Ilocos Norte.

As of this time , Ilocos Norte has a current HOT Task which you can take
and help us in mapping.

This task is led by Project NOAH and the Philippine Heritage Map.
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1996

Starting tomorrow, Schadow1 Expeditions will release a daily update of the
activation version of the Philippine GPS routable map for this purpose to
mirror the efforts of the mapping task we are working on which can be used
by relief and rescue operations. It is downloadable here
http://www.s1expeditions.com/p/openstreetmaps.html

Ervin M.
*Schadow1 Expeditions* - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com