Hi Andy,

Thank you for bringing this up. Although I am not connected with Project
NOAH, there are a few members of Project NOAH on this mailing list but I am
not sure if they have already read this email so I'm pinging them on other
channels. Right now, I am assuming that the user is only experimenting with
some features of JOSM.

Regards,
Eugene